Click Here

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Luxxe White Enhanced Glutathione Accelerator

As what I mentioned in my previous blog, I saw a drastic change of skin color of one of my colleagues before. When I found out what product she was using, I immediately made a research about it. The product name is Luxxe White Enhanced Glutathione Accelerator.


Based on my research, Luxxe White Glutathione is an ENHANCED type of glutathione that acts like an accelerator, which can help the body naturally produce its own glutathione. Enhanced glutathione is clinically proven to be absorbed by the body compared to regular glutathione brands. As such, Luxxe White can give you a more radiant and glowing complexion that you have always dreamed of.



Actual Image (Photo credit to the owner)
  • Enhanced type of glutathione which is clinically proven to be absorbed by the body compared to the Reduced version of Oral Glutathione. 
  • Glutathione Blend: L-Glutamic Acid (180mg), Glycine (200mg), L-Cysteine (120mg) 
  • Packed with Glutathione Boosters: NAC (100mg), Vitamin C (100mg), Alpha Lipoic Acid (50mg), Grapeseed Extract (25mg) 
  • 775mg of Enhanced Glutathione and Glutathione Boosters per capsule 
  • 100% Authentic
I couldn't believe with what I found along with my research are the Before and After picture of Luxxe White' proud users. Here are some ;

Photo Credit to the owner


Meet my business partner, a product of our own product
You could easily tell the significant difference in their pictures, right? No wonder that it was hailed as the "MOST EFFECTIVE WHITENING SUPPLEMENT" in the Philippines last 2014.



Since I'm a breastfeeding mom, I haven't try taking it but once I tried the Luxxe Protect (Pure grapeseed extract), a perfect combination for Luxxe White Glutathione and saw an instant glow on my skin.



When I start selling online I receive great feedbacks from my pretty clients on how it whitens and make their skin more clearer! 



Good news, to all Luxxe User! I'll be giving away free Luxxe Protect when you buy Luxxe White Enhanced Glutathione in 60s. Just pm me through sms/viber 0922-4377400 for the details. Applicable only in the Philippines. Free Luxxe Soaps for International orders.




Want to have much bigger discount? Be an official distributor. PM me how.  sms/viber 0922-4377400


No comments:

Post a Comment