Click Here

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Frontrow International, Inc.

When I got pregnant, I was thinking of building a business instead since I know that sooner or later I will just stay-at-home and be a mother full-time. I was looking around the internet when suddenly I came across a Facebook post from one of my dear friends and a former colleague in my previous job. I saw her total make-over together with one of our office mates. She has more whiter complexion and glowing skin than ever before! What captured me is her hashtag #LuxxewhiteUser. I start getting curious to what product she is using, so I immediately send her a personal message through FB then she told me about this certain company who distributed this so-called Luxxe White.

One fine afternoon, she invited me to accompany her in Starbucks. Since it's been a while since we have our last bonding, I grant her request. When we enter the coffee shop, she lead me to the area where few people were staying and as if she knows all of them. To cut the long story short, Frontrow International is a form of Multi-level Marketing business. I was a bit skeptic that time because I already joined networking before but it didn't work as promised. Though I had so much doubt I continue listening to them since I was there already.


According to their company profile, (FRONTROW) is a dynamic and rapidly expanding direct selling company in the health, beauty, and wellness industry in the Philippines today. Owned by director Raymond ‘RS’ Francisco and Samuel Verzosa.

Benefits of being a Frontrow Member


  • Lifetime Membership
  • 50% discount in all products
  • Travel Incentives ( They've been to Korea, Hong Kong, Dubai etc)
  • Free trainings, fun and friendship
  • Leverage income

Like what I've said, I already have a negative connotations about networking so the ending? I didn't join their company.

Few months after I gave birth, I saw my friend's post once again and this time, she's earning BIG TIME! It bring out the excitement in me to join her company this time. After hearing the background of the company once again and how she earned her income by just doing it full-time convinced me to avail the gold package,

They have 3 Packages such as :




Good thing is, they all have the same privileges except for the leverage income. The higher the package, the bigger commission.

When I got the package, I start selling it so that I could somehow regain my investment. Fortunately, I sold all the items in no time!

Right now, I'm focusing more on selling the products. It serves as my extra income aside from working home-based. I am so happy coz by doing online selling for 2 months I've got extra-ordinary income every week and gained trusts to online buyers.
Some of my proof of shipping
To those who are interested to join Frontrow International Inc. and make it your part-time or full-time job, you can view this presentation below and you can also contact me at 0922-4377400 for any questions or inquiries. Membership is open here and abroad!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxaMDjIZ6IY

Hope everyone, especially Frontrow members find the joy in making it their business for life :)
  
  


No comments:

Post a Comment